Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random Thoughts About Leaving

50 days. In 50 Days I will get on a plane. That plane will take me home. The people I see every day here, I won't see at all anymore. I will go from spending most of every day in a church, to spending most of every day at a public university. I will go from my life revolving about what I have to do on the weekends, to what I have to do during the week. I will go from a church of a few hundred to a church of a few... My Mondays will go back to being typical Mondays, my Sundays will go back to being typical Sundays. I won't have to miss my family, because I will be able to see them every day.



















I won't have to walk everywhere I go.






I won't have to constantly be aware of being a good example of a Seventh-Day Adventist. Or maybe I should be. But I will be able to paint my nails, and wear earrings with out having to worry about whether or not someone will say something.

I will actually make enough money to buy things I want to buy. But I have learned how much that doesn't matter. So maybe I won't buy the things I want to buy anyway.
I will miss my friends that have turned into family.

No comments:

Post a Comment