Friday, April 30, 2010

40 Days

40 Days today until I leave. Wow. It seems like eternity, yet thinking about how fast this past week went by and that I only have 5 and a half left makes me realize how short 40 days really is. Here's what I will be doing until I leave:

Health Evangelism.
Beauty Sleepover weekend for the teen girls.
Road trip to Bath.
Writing an article.
Sabbath School Lessons.
YU Ice breakers and maybe another talk.
Pathfinders.
Messy Church.
Coordinating Parallel.
Toddler Club Craft weeks.
Seniors outing to a garden.
Camp Meeting.
Pat's Sale.
Sex and Relationships weekend for teens.
Road trip through Europe for Dejans wedding in Serbia.

And that's just some of the stuff...

mix that in with the other normal stuff, and fit it into 40 days, and you've got time that flies.

It's strange that I have time to write this right now, and I probably don't. I think I am ruined for life. I feel really guilty about having time to myself, like I knw there is SOMETHING I could/should be doing. And sometimes there is so much to do that I cannot focus on one thing to save my life. It is like my head doesn't know where to start and all my thoughts get confused with each other.

Guess what?! I registered for classes at Univeristy. Really stoked about that. I start August 23rd. Which shokingly enough, is less than 3 months away!

Dear June 10th... I can't wait to wake up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment