Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giant Cookie


So I found an awesome recipe for making GIANT choc. chip cookies and have started making them a lot...here is a picture of one I made for some people :). I am really excited to come home and show my family me new cookie baking skills haha...Jesus loves you! Here is the link if you want to recipe...http://allrecipes.com/recipe/giant-chocolate-chip-cookie/detail.aspx...and the trick is to put parchment paper over a pizza pan...fill it with cookie dough about 1/2 inch thick leaving 4 inches from the edge, then make a "crust" of cookie dough about 2 inches wide all around the outer edge of the pizza pan. So there should be about 2 inches between the crust and the dough in the center, it expans while cooking so don't worry :). Voila! Then they are no burnt edges!

No comments:

Post a Comment