Thursday, December 17, 2009

ugh.

breakdown.
burn out.
bottom hit.

I want to go home. I don't want to have any more responsibilities, any more deadlines, any more plans. No more coordinating of anything, no more cooking for anyone, ahhhh no more!!!

I don't have the motivation to eat, drink, or move. I would rather sit here and wait for Sunday to come. I don't even have motivation to do my devotions, which is pretty lame, and something I'd rather not be confessing to, but here you are, admitted.

I love my job, my life, my friends. But I have reached a breaking point, where I am much happier to not be involved in anything right now.

I have one more party (have already been through 5 or 6) and then I can go home.

Going home is going to be the best thing in the whole world, but it will be very hard to come back.

its been 5 months and 10 days since I left home. It feels like its been longer and shorter all at the same time. And now I can't help but feel like I am going home for good, but that's an out of place feeling because I am only going home for 2 weeks.

anyway, the emotions needed out.

pray for me.

pray for everyone in this world who is feeling like poo. lol.

I will never lose my motivation for prayer, for it is my one comfort, my one hope, my lifeline. If I didn't have God to cling to, and heaven to look forward to, I don't know what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment