Thursday, January 7, 2010

HOME

ah. Home. going home was the best. Lots of people had asked me why I was going home, why didn't I take the opportunity to travel while I had the chance?! I will tell you why. First of all, because I'm not all that obsessed with traveling, I don't feel in a hurry to get it done. I am in a hurry to get to heaven, my real home, and travel there, I'll see bigger and better things there then I will in Germany for a weekend. Don't get me wrong, traveling is a lot of fun, but right now, it's a waste of money that I don't have. My second reason is the main reason: family. I never used to think I was attached to my family, like I know I love them more than anyone else, but I always thought I was pretty independent of them, and I am, but not in the way I thought. I do need them. And I would rather spend time growing with and learning from them, then spend time visiting some random country. I miss my family terribly, and I realize that this life is not permanent, my family will not always be there, any one of them could die from anything at any given moment, and I don't want to look back and regret passing up a chance to love them. So there you have it, those are my two reasons.


While at home with my family, I also realized, that there are people here I consider family. People I love, and want to spend time with as well. And I was ready to come back, get back to my life here. Yeah, I said it, I missed England.

America- the best country ever. The land of no round-a-bouts but plenty of jet puffed marshmallows. The land with lots of space, and well, um, land. I love America the most. I love the mountains, I love being able to see them instead of buildings. I think America rocks.

But I am so happy to be back in England.

It's been 6 months since I left. 6 months yesterday actually.

Which means there are 6 months left.

Which means if they go by as fast as the last six, pretty soon I will be writing to tell you I am leaving England, which is heart breaking, but also exciting.

love audrey.

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed to realize these things early enough in your life to make every moment count. Good for you. Love you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete