Monday, January 25, 2010

S'mores come to England...and other ramblings

Woke up to the sound of rain, typical London style :). I actually feel at home, like this is my room, downstairs is my kitchen, and as of last week, 15 minutes down the road...is MY LOVE, the gym!! It is officially one week since I started the gym, and I am SO much happier. I can really tell the difference, especially in my attitude, I am a lot happier. I have been short on money because of it though, haha, and am learning what it really means to live pay check to pay check, well, stipend to stipend.

Dejan came back today, he was gone for a month in Aussie land, he looks kind of like an indian he is SOOO tan.

This past Sabbath we had a bonfire for the youth social, and I had brought back everything we needed for smores from America!! I imported a super size box of Honey Maid Graham crackers, 4 bags of Jet Puffed Marshmallows, and of course, the Hersheys chocolate bars :). We roasted hot dogs first, and then I instructed them in the way of the s'more. THEY LOVED THEM, but I mean, who, in their right mind, wouldn't?!

This is Laura (one of the teens) and I, her first ever s'more experience! Represent!

It was really cool to teach them something so fun, and delicious, haha, and I had a great night. I missed home a bit afterwards, but it also made England feel more like home.

I am thinking about going to school in Spain next year again...Pray for my decision please!!

peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment