Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am in love...aww....

It has been roughly two weeks since I fell in love....











....











almost had you, haha, I fell in love with the gym!! I just thought you might like to know, oh and see my progress:
yep. that's right. I now have MASSIVE muscles. (in case you can't tell, I am pushing them up, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

no, but honestly. The gym has made me so much happier. When we stop exercising, we forget how much it does for us. I was feeling pretty down at times before I started the gym, I wasn't feeling happy about how out of shape I was, and it was something that constantly bothered me. I am much happier now, and I love having a membership!! My favorite class is Legs, Bums, and Tums, lol. Or body combat, which is pretty intense. I have started spinning class as well, and the instructor is totally insane, in a good way. Like I cannot even tell she has legs that is how fast she pedals. My life is getting really busy again, and I am surprised I have even taken the time to write on here! I made vegan brownies the other day, with carob rather than chocolate, and they were gross. So I made them again with dark chocolate, and I think I may be in love. I have eaten half the pan in 3 days. SOOO good. They have tofu in them, which gives them an amazing texture. I love vegan food. But NOT carob. I do not love carob, but anyone who does deserves a high five, or a hug, or carob cookie, something!

So since I started the gym, I have no desire to walk anywhere anymore. I used to walk to the town center and back at least once a week (like a 25 minute walk each way). And I would go to the store all the time...and now...I am just like...ugh, how bad do I need to go?

Plus I am always running out of money, this whole living pay check to pay check thing is rough.

So here is some CRAZY news. I applying to go to ACA Spain, just for the summer program. Which means if I get to go, I will leave England the first week in June. only FOUR months from now. So pray about my life please, thanks, haha.

Jesus loves you, always has, always will.

a.

No comments:

Post a Comment