Monday, January 11, 2010

life life life

so... Here are the things that I miss.

I miss the mountains.
I miss my work out videos.
I miss my wii fit.
I miss my mom, my dad, my brother.
I miss Chris, yeah, still.
I miss sara, brooke, ariana, sam...campion...puc...
I miss wal mart (weird, I know)
I miss american malls and all the shops that come with them.
Miss my grandma/grandpa.
Miss my daycare kids.
Miss the weather of america.
I miss my blankets at home.
I miss my books, my clothes.
I miss the american accent!!

there are more. but I will end the list there lol.

I made soup by myself (mostly) for the first time in my life Saturday night. It was for social, and I think it turned out pretty good! The kids told me they liked it, but who knows what the truth is, haha. I was proud though, I am slowly learning how to cook. For Christmas my Grandma gave me a cookbook and a bunch of recipes, and that was seriously an awesome present that I will always cherish!!

Today Diana and I delivered leaflets door-to-door for 2 hours, I could not feel my face by the end but felt accomplished, lol.

England still has lots of snow on the ground! It's cool to know I have witnessed something that is really rare. Snow is so pretty!!!

I miss Dejan, he is in Australia until the 23rd, life isn't as funny with out him here.

Still trying to sort out my future...blahh! So overrated, haha.

LATER!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I rapidly caught up on all of the recent blogs. You make me laugh, you make me cry -- like always! These are writings to be cherished by us all. Count it all joy...! Love you with all my heart! Momma

    ReplyDelete