Sunday, July 5, 2009

FAMILY

I leave tomorrow. crazy. At this time tomorrow night I will be on a plane. I will not sleep in my bed for a long time. And the 3 people I love most (minus Chris cause he already has a dedicated post) are going to be missed dearly.

What I will miss the most about my mother...I will miss her praying for everything. I will miss her optimism about everything. I will miss her smiling through everything. I will miss her being sooooo beautiful, in every way. I will miss her support, her hugs, her good food, her being the only one in the family that supports my eating habits haha HFCS!!!! I love you.
What I will miss most about my father...I will miss you answering every Bible question I have by making me find the answer. I will miss you being able to fix my broken stuff. I will miss going on hikes knowing that if a sabertooth tiger the size of car jumped out I would definitely be safe. I will miss your sarcasm (agh)...I will miss you telling me to stop talking about high fructose corn syrup. i will miss you telling me I never stop talking. I will miss your big bear hugs. I love you.
What I will miss the most about my brother... I will miss your smile. i will miss watching you play hockey. i will miss you eating all the food. I will miss hanging out with you, even when we don't really talk, because we're chill like that. I will miss your shananigans...and how you drive...or maybe not...I will miss telling you things you already know-like don't do drugs and girls have cooties...I will miss those random times when you decide to love me. haha. I love you.






2 comments:

  1. The moment my eyes focused this morning I had a wash of emotion! So excited for you, and yet I still felt a lump in my throat! I am so proud of you, and I so enjoyed sharing lunch and shopping together! Thanks for pushing me into the modern! Will be Blogging you b a b y!!!

    Love you BIG!
    Aunt Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling darling daughter. I love you sooo, sooo much. I miss you terribly already and am waiting so anxiously to hear that you made it safely. It was hard to come home and see your car, your clothes drying on the dryer, your computer chord on the table :( You are our ray of sunshine but because of you we will try to keep making our own until you return. God is going to bless you because you are doing your best to serve Him. Can't wait to hear about your flight, etc. I am going to miss you telling me stories because you always make me laugh! I love you so much! Momma

    ReplyDelete